One more nice meal stuffed in peppers! This has been one which I’ve actually been eager to strive for some time…Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. (This was my first time ever doing grocery supply and naturally they selected the smallest inexperienced bell peppers I’ve ever seen, however nonetheless made it work.)
1 lb. Prime Sirloin Steak
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Four Inexperienced Bell Peppers
2 C. Mushrooms
Parsley, to style
1 C. Purple Onion
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1/Four tsp. Black Pepper
1/Four C. Mayo with Olive Oil
1/2 C. Mozzarella Cheese
Salt & Pepper, to style
1. Warmth a big skillet to excessive warmth. Spray with cooking spray and place sirloin seasoned with salt & pepper in skillet. Sear each side of the steak about 2-Three minutes per facet.
2. Take away the steak from pan and let it relaxation. Add mushrooms to pan and saute about 3-Four minutes. Add within the crimson onions & chopped inexperienced pepper items from tops of peppers. Saute one other 2-Three minutes, or till greens are tender.
3. In a big bowl, add thinly sliced cooked high sirloin, sautéed greens, mayo, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to mix all components.
4. Spoon the combo into inexperienced peppers. Prime with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 levels.
6. Garnish with parsley and revel in!!