Who’s getting excited for Thanksgiving dinner?!? My favourite dish is all the time the STUFFING/DRESSING! This recipe is a good way to start out getting excited for the Friendsgiving & Thanksgiving get- togethers to start within the subsequent week! Autumn Stuffed Acorn Squash
2-Three Acorn Squash
2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1/2 tsp. Sage
1/2 tsp. Celery Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 lb. Turkey Sausage – choose Sage flavored
2 Ribs Celery, diced
1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
1 Honeycrisp Apple, diced
1 C. Stuffing (pre-cooked) – choose. GF combine discovered at Aldi!
1/Four C. Pecans
3/Four C. Rooster Broth
1/Four tsp. Sage
Salt & Pepper, to style
1. Preheat oven to 400 levels. Lower acorn squash in halves & intestine out the seeds. Place in giant casserole dish.
2. Soften butter & combine in sage, celery salt, & pepper. Brush every acorn squash on the within generously. Place in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, till calmly roasted round edges.
3. About midway by cooking squash, start browning the sausage in skillet and prepare dinner stuffing in line with field directions.
4. Add in celery & onion to sausage to prepare dinner for about 5 minutes. Add in apples to prepare dinner an extra 2-Three minutes. Take away from warmth.
5. In giant mixing bowl, mix sausage combine, stuffing, pecans, hen broth, sage, salt, & pepper. Mix all substances effectively.
6. Take away squash from oven & stuff every squash with the combination.
7. Cook dinner one other 20 minutes in oven & take pleasure in!! *if solely you would scent by the cellphone 🤤