Generally going to a celebration & having to convey a dish to share might be onerous, particularly when making an attempt to eat higher. I like to verify there’s a dish that meets my weight loss plan, however would nonetheless be a crowd favourite. These Sausage & Sage Stuffed Mushrooms met all necessities and had been mouth-watering good!
12 oz. Package deal All Pure Pork Sausage
2 Cloves Garlic
15-20 Mushrooms, massive white
2 Tbsp. Parsley, recent
Three Sage Leaves, massive
1/Four C. Almond Flour
Four oz. Dairy Free Cream Cheese
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
half of tsp. Sea Salt
Three Tbsp. Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 levels. Take away stems from mushrooms and scoop out the remaining insides. Set the stems apart and chop finely. Place the mushroom tops right into a bowl together with olive oil and toss to coat. Place them hollowed out-side up on a baking sheet.
2. Warmth a skillet over medium warmth and add sausage. Cook dinner for 5-7 minutes, repeatedly breaking apart the sausage because it cooks. Add within the chopped mushroom stems, garlic, sage leaves, Italian seasoning, and salt to chill for 2-Three minutes. Stir within the cream cheese, till melted.
3. Switch the filling to a bowl and add in almond flour and recent parsley. Stir till effectively mixed.
4. Scoop a beneficiant quantity into every mushroom prime. Bake for 30 minutes or till browned and crispy.
5. Prime with chopped sage on prime. Take pleasure in!!