Not get sufficient Thanksgiving leftovers? Nonetheless craving your favourite flavors….this Crock Pot Cranberry Turkey Breast is a should! Dang did this dinner ship on a few of my favourite Thanksgiving flavors!
5-7 lbs. Boneless Turkey Breast
1 tsp. Salt
half of tsp. Pepper
1 half of C. Cranberries
half of White Onion
1 Packet Onion Soup Combine
half of C. Orange Juice
1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1 Tbsp. Chilly Water
1. Unwrap turkey breast & place in gradual cooker. Sprinkle Salt & Pepper and rub it in.
2. In mixing bowl, mix cranberries, onion soup combine, and orange juice. Pour over the turkey.
3. Cook dinner on low for 5-7 hours, or till inside temperature of 165 levels.
4. Take away from crock pot and place on serving dish.
5. Take the remaining liquid from crock pot and add to a medium saucepan. Convey to a boil.
6. Mix cornstarch & chilly water in bowl & slowly whisk into the crock pot liquid as soon as it will get to a boil. Proceed to boil for an extra 2-Three minutes.
7. Pour gravy over turkey & place remaining gravy in a jar for extras.
8. Serve with a few of your favourite sides; I went for stuffing and roasted inexperienced beans with almond slivers. Take pleasure in!