It’s Strawberry Season and there’s nothing higher than farm recent strawberries! I grabbed a bucket of strawberries from native farm, Cullipher Farms final weekend! Actually needed to strive a brand new recipe with them and this one is superb!!! …
🍓Strawberry Pretzel Salad Bars 🍓
2.5 c. Salted Pretzels, crushed
Eight Tbsp. Butter
Three Tbsp. Sugar
Eight oz. Cream Creese, softened
3/Four c. Sugar
Eight oz. Cool Whip
2 c. Contemporary Strawberries, sliced
6 oz. Strawberry Gelatin
2 c. Boiling Water
1. Place pretzels in a bag and crush with rolling pin. Put to aspect in medium bowl.
2. Place butter and sugar in saucepan to soften, then pour over the crushed pretzels.
3. Press pretzel combination right into a 13×9” casserole dish. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Take away from oven to chill to room temperature.
4. In mixing bowl, place softened cream cheese and sugar and blend till fluffy. Slowly add in cool whip, till blended. Unfold combination over pretzel layer and place in fridge for 30 minutes or till agency.
5. Slice strawberries and place to aspect.
6. As soon as cool whip has chilled, dissolve gelatin combine with boiling water. Let this cool to room temperature, stirring often. As soon as cooled, add strawberries to combination.
7. Pour gelatin & strawberries over cool whip layer.
8. Chill in fridge for two to Four hours. Lower into bars and luxuriate in!!