It’s really actually cool the infinite choices peppers present. I really like stuffed pepper and experimenting totally different combos of the stuffing. It’s additionally a kind of nice meals to include into your week now and again to deliver collectively leftover recent components. Lately, I’ve been making an attempt to be extra aware of including extra fiber into my food plan, so this was a straightforward meal to make that occur.
1 pkg Quinoa
3-5 Massive Bell Peppers, assorted colours
half of C. Candy Corn
half of White Onion, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, minced
1 lb. Floor Turkey
half of can Pinto Beans (or Black Beans)
eight oz. Tomato Sauce
1 C. Mushrooms
eight oz. Roasted Tomatoes
2 tsp. Chili Powder
3/Four tsp. Oregano
half of tsp Cumin
half of tsp Salt
1/eight tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1. Rinse & put together onions and mushrooms. Reduce the bell peppers in half. Place the bell peppers in a glass casserole dish sprinkled with just a little olive oil.
2. In a big skillet, brown the bottom turkey. In a medium saucepan, cook dinner the quinoa per pkg instructions.
3. As soon as the bottom turkey is browned, add onions & mushrooms for 3-5 minutes. Proceed so as to add in beans, corn, roasted tomatoes, and garlic. Slowly add within the spices till totally blended in.
4. When quinoa has totally cooked, switch over to the skillet and permit whole combination to cook dinner for five minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400. Take the combination and stuff into the pepper halves. Place in oven to cook dinner for 10-20 minutes. High with cheese. Take pleasure in!!