I’ve significantly been LOVING my new Ninja Foodi. Makes it really easy to completely grill some scrumptious meals. Actually shocked how excellent these skewers turned out….Grilled Balsamic Kabobs
1 lb. Hen Breast, reduce in cubes
2 Crimson Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
half Crimson Onion
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
1/Four C. Balsamic Vinegar
1/Four C. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. Dried Basil
Salt & Pepper to style
1. In small bowl, whisk collectively balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, dried basil, and salt & pepper.
2. Put together rooster, reduce into cubes, then pour balsamic combination over to marinate. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, reduce all veggies into cubes.
4. Assemble the skewers by alternating veggie varieties & rooster. Brush remaining marinade over the skewers earlier than putting on grill.
5. Grill for about 8-12 minutes.
6. Serve instantly! I paired mine with a simple Caesar salad!