Egg Roll in a Bowl is such a fast & straightforward favourite! That is one other meal that I like to mess around with and add completely different veggies or no matter to it to change it up!
1 lb. Floor Turkey
1 pkg Cole Slaw
half C. Coconut Aminos (Soy Sauce substitute)
2 Tbsp. Ginger (floor or recent)
1. Brown the bottom turkey
2. Add Cole slaw to floor turkey & combine collectively.
3. Add coconut aminos as desired, I sometimes simply eye it till evenly saturated.
4. Add ginger and some other mix-ins.
5. As soon as all substances combined collectively nicely, create a middle circle. Add within the eggs to fry. As soon as cooked, chop and blend all through combination.
6. Cook dinner one other 5-10 minutes.
**I typically prefer to high mine with inexperienced onions! **