Buffalo Rooster Zucchini Boats – Such a fast & simple meal that was launched to me by my finest good friend!
1 lb. floor rooster
half of c. Frank’s Buffalo sauce
Four zucchini (small-medium)
1 c. Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Reduce the highest off the zucchini, then slice in half. Place in a greased glass casserole dish.
3. Drizzle zucchini with olive oil and season with pepper. (I take advantage of Dealer Joe’s All the things Seasoning for a little bit additional spice). Place in oven to bake for 10 minutes.
4. Brown the bottom rooster. As soon as cooked, add in Buffalo sauce & combine nicely.
5. Take away zucchini and place floor buffalo rooster evenly amongst zucchini boats.
6. Place in oven for an extra 15-20 minutes. In the previous couple of minutes, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake to your desire. …
✨I prefer to high mine with a inexperienced onions and a little bit drizzle of bleu cheese or ranch!